The candidate will be part of an Engineering team which is responsible for developing custom test equipment for a variety of OEM applications written in LabVIEW programming language.
The successful candidate is self motivated, thrives in a rapid entrepreneurial development environment, and has strong analytical skills. The candidate must have a positive attitude and work well as a member of a team.
The individual hired for this position will be responsible for product feature development. This entails:
• Development of LabVIEW software that meets client requirements.
• Testing of developed and integrated software at a unit, subsystem, and system level.
• Analysis of defects, solution design, implementation and testing of solutions.
• Associates degree in electrical engineering
• Proficient in LabVIEW software language.
• Experience with software development in an RTOS environment a very strong plus.
• GUI development experience is a very strong plus.
• Knowledge of WiFi, Bluetooth, and cellular modems a strong plus.
• Java, PERL, and python programming language experience is a plus.
• Object oriented design
• Experience programming for micro controllers.
• Experience with embedded communication interfaces such as GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI, A2D, and USB.
• Tools such as compilers, linkers, debuggers, IDEs, bug tracking systems, etc.
• Ability to read an electrical schematic and interface with electrical engineers
• Hardware debuggers such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Windows development experience is a plus.
M-Wave International manufactures Contract Electronic PCBAs and Final Assemblies including wire harnesses, fabricated metals and plastic parts. M-Wave is contacted when outsourcing becomes a necessity for both competitiveness and profitability.
We specialize in low volume and high mix products such as industrial electronic controls and a host of other electromechanical assemblies.
Value-Added Services offered by M-Wave include demand forecasting, source inspection, logistics management, and local warehousing. Product is shipped when it is needed utilizing a variety of just-in-time inventory and stocking programs.
We optimize the supply chain to decrease the product cost, minimize on-site inventory, maximize margins, and increase a customer's cash flow.
Check us out at #removed#
Role: Certified LabVIEW Developer
Apply for this job now.