M&E Commercial Manager
Are you looking for a clear route of progression into directorship, with one of London's leading contractors?
If so, please get in contact as I'm currently working with one of our best clients who are actively looking for a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager to join their team and lead a variety of projects.
This business are a leading Mechanical & Electrical business who complete works within London and the South East. They are able to complete schemes designed by others or on a full Design & Build basis. Running for over 50 years they have gained an excellent reputation within the Commercial fit out and refurbishment market and are able to offer services on single disciplined or multi-disciplined duty.
See below typical duties which may change depending on project:
- To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- Prepare and monitor project cashflow forecasts.
- Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
- Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
- Commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders and contracts.
- Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
- Preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
- Able to work well within a team based environment.
- Communicate regularly with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed at all times.
- Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable
- Monitor all commercial information in relation to project including labour, material, prelim and sub contractor cost forecasting thus ensuring budgets adhered to.
- Supply all relevant information to the Commercial Director for review at the specified intervals set.
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Ollie Ballard on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Role: M&E Commercial Manager
Location: London, South East England, England
Apply for this job now.