Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Contested Probate Solicitor
Up to £55k DOE
My client is a multi-award-winning Full-Service Law Firm, looking for a talented Solicitor to join their Contested Probate team in Cambridgeshire.
- Conducting business on behalf of clients, with a focus on maintaining those client relationships throughout the process.
- Facilitating the work of colleagues – e.g. helping with workloads, illness, and covering vacation time.
- Managing the support services for which they are responsible, including overseeing trainees and paralegals
- Financial control with a focus on cash flow management
- Ensuring consistent billing and time tracking.
- Comply with all relevant legislation and governing bodies
- Keep a diary of key dates, for all occasions.
- Work with any client file requests
- Comply with department standards, procedures and policies
- Minimum 2 years PQE within Contested Probate
- Must have experience in Contested COP and LPA matters, TOLATA disputes, Lifetime gift disputes, and Contested Statutory Will applications
- Accredited by ACTAPS or applying for accreditation
- Ability to prioritise workload both with a team and independently
- Excellent timekeeping
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and co-workers
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to take on business development and networking
Salary will be dependent on experience
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Tamara Chorokhova for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful