A Marketing Consultancy are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer/DevOps Manager to join their team on a 6 month contract basis.
They require a passionate technology professional to develop and maintain infrastructure for application deployment and data processing.
This is a highly collaborative role. The Cloud Engineer will join a team comprised of other Cloud Engineers and Software Engineers, Business Analysts, Product Owners, and Technology Lead spanning New York and London UK.
Despite the "Lead" title, the role remains majority hands on and has been determined as a 80% hands on role and 20% managerial.
Lead DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design, build out and maintain production infrastructure to support our internal and external systems
- Collaborate with developers and other team members to ensure infrastructure meets requirements and conforms to best practices
- Develop and improve operational practices, procedures, and documentation
- Automate repetitive tasks, develop processes for infrastructure deployment, configuration management and monitoring.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
Lead DevOps Engineer Skills and Qualifications Required:
- BS in Computer Science or a relevant field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Dev-Ops/Cloud Engineer.
- 5+ years of experience in AWS. In particular skills in the following: IAM, EC2, S3, Route 53, RDS, AWS CLI, ELB, Cloudwatch
- AWS Certification beneficial
- Experience with Docker / Containers, Linux, scripting & automation
- Scripting experience
CV's are currently being considered and interviews are taking place this week/next with the Head of Technology. They are looking to appoint this month ready with immediate start dates in mind.
Interviews will be held remotely via video platforms.
If you are interested, please apply now.