Itamar Medical Ltd is a medical technology company focused on the development, marketing and sales of diagnostic products based on its proprietary PAT platform technology, developed by a team of leading clinicians in sleep medicine and cardiology together with biomedical engineers and physicists.
WatchPAT is an FDA-approved portable diagnostic device that uniquely uses finger-based physiology and innovative technology to enable simple and accurate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) testing while avoiding the complexity and discomfort associated with traditional air-flow based systems.
· Successfully enter and process new patient information in our internal system and in Salesforce.com.
· Accurately create shipping labels.
· Initialize medical devices through internal system for each patient.
· Add any additional paper work for each device per customer.
· Upload reports back in the system.
· Track and maintain deliveries to and from patient.
· Answer general phone or email inquiries from patients or sleep clinics.
· File return paper work from patients.
· Identify issues that would cause delays in material delivery, communicate internally and with customers to resolve such issues and satisfy customer’s delivery requirements.
· Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
· Safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
· Very strong attention to detail.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively & maintain professional conduct at all times.
· Organized, self-starter with the ability to handle numerous projects and prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
· Professional and pleasant telephone etiquette.
· Must have ability to enter data accurately.
· Basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce.
Itamar Medical is a medical technology company focused on the development, marketing and sales of diagnostic products developed for various medical conditions, including cardiovascular disease and respiratory disorders.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.