An exciting opportunity for a Senior Power Electronics Design Engineer within the South Yorkshire area. If you are on the lookout for new roles within the Power Electronics field please read on…
They are a manufacturing company based inWest Yorkshire. They are renowned for looking after their employees well and offer the potential for flexi-time as well as a competitive salary and discretionary bonus.
Senior Power Electronics Design Engineer role:
The position will involve the hands on hardware engineering design and development of new products as well as the company's existing products in accordance with safety standards. In some instances it will involve leadership of certain projects and guidance to more junior Engineers.
Senior Power Electronics Design Engineer requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in relevant Power Electronics / Hardware Design Engineer positions
- AC-DC / offline SMPS development experience
- Strong understanding and experience with PSU topologies including 'Power Factor Correction and PSU product safety standards
- Schematic design experience (preferably with Altium package) as well as PCB layout experience
- Excellent communicator and ideally some history of leadership experience (although this is not essential)
- Degree in a relevant field
Senior Power Electronics Design Engineer applications:
While the company are looking to get someone on board to start as soon as possible they are willing to honour notice periods in order to find the right candidate. Interviews are taking place as soon as this week (16/11/2020).
If you are interested in this opportunity, simply apply with an updated copy of your CV and you will receive a call to discuss the position in further detail.