Behavioural Support Assistant - Lewisham
Do you enjoy supporting pupils with challenging Behaviour as a Behavioural Support Assistant?
Are you a strong role model, looking for an opportunity to work in a Lovely school, within a supportive staff team as a Behavioural Support Assistant?
Based in the heart of Lambeth, this 'good' rated school caters for pupils aged 3-11 with pupils with challenging behaviour, easily accessible public transport links, this school are seeking a confident and motivated Behavioural Support Assistant to support pupils across KS1.
We are looking for a Behavioural Support Assistant, for long-term placements supporting pupils with their education. For this post, you must be an assertive and caring Behavioural Support Assistant, who has previous experience working with challenging behaviour either in a volunteer or paid role.
The ideal Behavioural Support Assistant should have the following:
- A minimum of 6 months' experience in an educational establishment as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Ideally suited to a confident, dedicated and hardworking Primary Teaching Assistant
- Enthusiasm and desire to help students achieve
- Experience working with Autism, EBD, SEMH as a Behavioural Support Assistant
- You will be a strong role model for the students and contribute directly to their success by keeping them on track throughout the day.
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you feel that you are the right Behavioural Support Assistant, please click apply or contact Kevin on 02078586655 or email #removed#