Export Operations Clerk - VR/22171
Our client, one of the UK's largest, privately owned supply chain management companies, is looking for an Export Operations Clerk to join their team in Liverpool.
Duties of the Export Operations Clerk:
- Manage export process from start to finish.
- Receive bookings from clients and issue booking confirmation.
- Arrange haulage with UK warehouses.
- Liaise with UK warehouses to book container loading.
- Issue manifest to warehouses.
- Create customs entries and associate to master.
- Submit AMS entries and check accuracy after submission.
- Issue Bill of Lading Instructions to carriers prior to documentation cut.
- Check Bill of Lading correct when received from carrier and highlight any errors.
- Send pre-alerts to overseas agents within 48 hours of sailing.
- Ensure cost estimates are entered on all jobs within the correct accounting month.
- Check purchase invoices are correct on receipt. Pass all correct invoices for payment and dispute anything that is not as agreed.
- Ensure all operational issues are clearly documented in writing, keeping Export Manger in copy of all correspondence.
- Access invoice queries on a daily basis, resolve any queries and forward anything that is on your list in error to correct party.
- Close files after checking everything has been charged/costed and maximum profitability is achieved.
- Answer telephone in a timely manner.
Experience required for the Export Operations Clerk role:
- At least 2 years' experience working for an LCL/FCL consolidator in an Export role
If you're interested in the Export Operations Clerk role, please apply immediately to #removed#