Home Instead Senior Care, Manassas and Herndon, VA strives to improve and enhance the independence and well-being of all seniors and adults through personal care and integrity. We provide quality non-medical care, assistance and companionship allowing loved ones to remain at home with dignity. This full-time salaried Services/Staffing Manager will manage the daily operations of the Staffing Department.
Involving such duties as; but are not limited to:
- Our Services/Staffing Department primarily coordinates the schedules for clients and CAREGivers; Monday - Friday, typically 8am-5pm.
- This position will supervise the department’s three Staffing Coordinators to ensure overall schedule stability and implement plans to reach the ultimate goal of pushing the schedule out two weeks in advance.
- Coordinate with Human Resources and Client Care management regarding client and CAREGiver concerns to ensure company policies are upheld and accountability is provided.
- We are looking for a leader with a passion to serve. This individual must be determined, extremely professional and detailed oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing are crucial to success.
- Additional responsibilities after hours include participating in a rotating back-up phone schedule which rotates inter-departmentally.
- There is an earning potential of 3-5% of the Base Annual Salary.
- 3 weeks of PTO immediately available after initial 90-day probationary period.
- AFLAC benefits (short term disability, critical care, hospital advantage, vision, dental, cancer care)
- Healthy Basics Program: Medical Coverage for employees after 90-day probationary period through FreedomCare Minimum Essential Coverage plan. This is a preventative and wellness plan and satisfies the ACA individual mandate. With this plan you will be provided preventative and wellness benefits and will not be subject to Federal Tax Penalties under the new law.
- Some of the Healthy Basics Program benefits include: Immunizations, diet counseling, oral health assessments, vision screenings, cancer screenings, diabetes screenings, blood pressure screenings, and cholesterol screening.
A former employee recently wrote:
“The staff at Home Instead is an awesome and wonderful group of folks to work for and with; very helpful in all ways. Home Instead takes good care of their caregivers, good up-to-date training, good incentives, etc., so that the caregivers can take good care of their clients… working with assigned clients over the past 6 years, each with different needs, was a great and joyful experience for me. I came to love all, but especially those I worked with the longest, as they will always remain in my heart.”
Role: Staffing/Services Manager
Apply for this job now.