Overview of the Region Manager position
This position will provide leadership with our regional distribution network, this includes a focus on customer retention, understanding the region's finances including profit and losses, monitoring and analysis of activities to achieve assigned goals, and provide coaching to their team of direct reports.
- Provides management leadership for the achievement of branch revenues, profits and retention goals. Manage area associates, company assets and resources. Coach, train and motivate employees to ensure customer satisfaction and urgency in meeting customer needs. Manage area activities and goals to align with Company.
- Direct the activities to include any and/or all of the following: Safety, Route Operations, Production, Warehouse Inventory Management, Shipping/Receiving, Fleet and Sales. Ensure the achievement of projected branch revenue, profit and customer retention goals. Manage direct reports in multiple locations and hold them accountable for executing their duties and responsibilities including but not limited to customer retention, protection of company assets and safe work practices.
- Insure effective and productive delivery of branch products and services to maximize customer satisfaction and retention which will impact company profitability and growth.
- Analyze and monitor area activities and results; develop and implement alternative plans as needed. Measure and monitor branch profitability levels; take corrective action as required. Evaluate market for opportunities to grow revenue.
- Conduct regular route rides with Route Sales Representatives to monitor market trends and properly evaluate customer needs.
- Train, coach and develop direct reports; encourage and provide environment for their personal growth.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4+ years' of proven leadership experience in a multi-site route operations/distribution region/area.
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis and P ability to apply financial theory and practices as well as provide tools/knowledge to area managers.
- Ability to lead, organize and build effective and diverse teams.
- Ability to listen and respond to information effectively and influence decision makers.
- Sales techniques and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build internal and external business relationships.
- Ability to be innovative and creative.
- Communication skills to include varied audiences and mediums.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Outlook, Excel, Word & Power Point).
- Ability to meet Company Driver Qualification Policy.
- Ability to pass Company pre-employment background check and drug screening.
Who We are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website #removed# more information about DS Services. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
People have been enjoying the great taste of Crystal Springs® bottled water since 1921. Presently, Crystal Springs serves both East and West coast customers with a variety of bottled water products and water delivery service.
Crystal Springs proudly provides great-tasting bottled water delivery service to the following areas: Atlanta, Baltimore, Burlington, Centralia, Charleston, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Ft. Lauderdale, Ft. Myers, Greensboro, Greenville, Harrisburg, Jacksonville, Kent, Knoxville, Lexington, Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, New York, Norfolk, Olympia, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Puyallup, Raleigh, Richmond, Savannah, Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Tampa, Washington D.C., West Palm Beach and Yakima.
Role: Region Manager
Apply for this job now.