Loader / Helper with 5 years minimum experience required for High End Architectural Millwork firm with State of the Art facility. As a full-time Loader/Helper, you’ll assist drivers to ensure smooth, on-time delivery of High -end Millwork & Casework.
- Package/Wrap finished products.
- Load truck at Plant and offload at jobsite.
- Perform pre and post-delivery product inventory.
- Adhere to and follow all company and state enforced safety requirements for loading and unloading product.
- May be required to drive materials to or from job site.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers, be dependable and hardworking.
Current/valid standard driver’s license with no moving violations.
- Ability to lift 75+ pounds, repeatedly.
- Experience operating a forklift preferred.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and eye care programs.
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan with employer match.
Interior Building Systems (IBS) is a rapidly growing high-end commercial architectural millwork firm specializing in wood and wood veneered casework, plastic lamination, moldings, metal and stone work, solid surface and high quality installation services.
Role: Loader / Helper
Apply for this job now.