Support Worker / Care Assistant
- Have you cared for a family member or neighbour?
- Are you an experienced carer looking for a change?
- Would you prefer to work longer shifts with your client?
The Care Bureau is a family run business and we are looking for Support workers to join our family and give back to their local community.
Supported Living is working one on one with a client, in their own home, for longer shifts.
We match you to a client to help support them with their daily activities.
This could include:
- Meal preparation
- Personal care
- Supporting them through their day e.g. trips to the shops / supermarkets
What we provide for you:
- We will match you with your candidate based on experience and interests to help build a strong working relationship
- Regular clients provided
- Minimum care shifts of 3 hours and above
- Flexible hours available
- 7am / 8am starts available in the morning
- 1pm / 2pm starts available in the afternoon
- Over night shifts available as well
- Regular training opportunities and additional courses available to improve your care knowledge.
- Ongoing support from the Care Manager and Care Assistants.
What makes the best Support Worker?
- A caring attitude and shared interests with your clients
- A real desire to provide the best care service for our clients
- A good sense of humour and communication skills
Our carers are involved in all aspects of support, assisting with meal preparation, medication, personal care, washing and dressing, shopping, companionship, social visits and accompaniment to appointments.
No day is the same in the life of a Care Assistant, so why not apply now or If you would like some more information on the care we provide or the Care Assistant vacancies please don't hesitate to contact our friendly team on our 24 hour recruitment line!
Rec Code: INDSP
Role: Support Worker
Apply for this job now.