Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$16.00 to $19.00 hourly
Customer Service Representatives will be interested in OfficeTeam's new position if they love building solid customer relationships and want to work in the growing Environmental industry. We could have an excellent career opportunity for you, if you are an articulate and highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. If you're looking for work in Ewing, New Jersey and can work a long-term temporary position, this could be the Customer Service Representative opportunity for you! The position will be based in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center.
- Receive and send written business correspondence
- Manage incoming telephone calls
- Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customersJob Requirements:
- Customer service experience experience desired
- Command of Microsoft Excel
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Strong problem-solving skills
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.