ESI is an industry leading spice importer and custom manufacturer offering an extensive line of spices, seasonings, and specialty food ingredients. American owned and operated, with six separate state-of-the-art facilities on the East and West coasts, ESI's focus on food safety is uncompromising. With a reputation for exceptional quality, superior R&D capabilities, experienced technical support and outstanding customer service, ESI is prepared to meet the needs of all segments of the commercial food industry. We are looking for someone to join our elite team.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for providing support in a fast paced, customer service oriented environment for our sales force across the nation. This position entails learning our industry and business, becoming familiar with our business systems, customer base and products. The candidate will be taught our cost and pricing systems and should be proficient in Excel and Outlook plus other tools to perform this work.
· Process commissions for our sales force
· Manage expense reports from our sales force and ESI employees
· Plan and organize conventions and meetings
· Conduct cost and price analysis
· Prepare price quotes
· Review contract performance
· Analyze data and prepare reports
· Assist our sales force with questions and requests
· Maintain workflow with cost efficient methods in mind
· Perform additional sales administrative duties as assigned
· BS in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Marketing, or related field or equivalent experience
· Two years of administrative experience in a corporate environment
· Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to exercise discretion with sensitive and confidential information
· Must be detail oriented
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Multi tasking skills and ability to organize workload
· Strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
· Two years accounting background/experience
· Knowledge in food science or related field
· Spanish preferred but not required.
Please submit resume, cover letter and, if possible, unofficial transcript to Darci Kwock.
Note: A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position, as well as your salary requirements.
Elite Spice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more company information, please visit our website at #removed#
Role: Sales Administrator
Apply for this job now.