Company: FINTEC RECRUIT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Salary negotiable
FINTEC recruit is delighted to present this opportunity for a VP Commercial Operations with our client a new solar energy business who will be helping their commercial customers dramatically reduce their energy use and deploy net-zero energy systems to generate and store 100% of the energy the business needs. This is a permanent position based in London. Salary negotiable by experience. Experience in solar energy or construction background is desired.
- Senior operational management in running and overseeing business transactions and logistics
- Manage new office staff as the business grows consisting of Sales, Accounting and Engineering.
- Initially Recording and tracking financial transactions for all income and expenses
- Overseeing and managing overall project implementation logistics for the business.
Skills and Qualifications for the VP commercial Operations
- 10 years + experience in a commercial operations role, happy to work in a start-up environment initially hands on.
- Finance and budgeting experience
- Experience using Quick books or similar software
- Staff management experience
- Managing operational transactions and logistics planning
- Financial or business degree
Full details of the VP Commercial Operations is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit.