Our company is actively seeking a motivated Entry Level Event Communications Associate to work on ground breaking campaigns with an advertising and marketing firm in the local region. This innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Their goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, this firm continues to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services to some of the largest retailers in the world, this firm continues to increase the market shares of clients through proven sales and marketing strategies.
This position is a valued team member in the marketing and advertising department. The position is considered entry level to start during paid training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, retail advertising, promotional techniques, visual merchandising and consumer market research. After successful completion of the compensated program, an individual would be considered a team lead in the marketing department. The Entry Level Event Communications Associate reports directly to the Executive Marketing Manager.
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage retail events with the Brand Ambassador teams
- Interact and communicate with customers inside large retail stores
- Problem solve and make professional judgment on whether customers qualify for the in-store services that the firm’s clients offer (candidate will be trained in this area)
- Conduct lead generation and maintain and develop a client base for our clients who offer the in-store services
- Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
The personalized focus of the campaigns is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of the company. The management team prides themselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset for continual internal promotions. If you possess a passion for marketing, sales or retail and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, this position could be an excellent fit for the right candidate.
- Must be able to work full time hours and some weekends for special events
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects
- Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks a year for further training
- No more than 5 years experience in order to receive proper training
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment
- 2 or 4 year college degree in related field
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
Why Work Here?
- Paid Training
- Company Paid Travel (Both Nationally and Internationally)
- Market Competitive Pay Structure: Base, Weekly Bonuses, and Incentives
- Rapid upward mobility
- Community involvement and Charitable opportunities
- A fun, high energy work environment! No cubicles here, we work closely together as a team!
In order to be considered, hit the APPLY BUTTON NOW!!!
Applicants must live within a 50 mile radius of office, possess own vehicle and be able to start ASAP!!
Our team drives brand success using talent-fueled promotions. We empower our people to embrace their passion and drive, and use their innovative thinking to forge new paths in the marketplace. By training and coaching them on an ongoing basis, we know our team members and their high-level outreach will exceed their own professional goals.
Role: Event Communications Assistant - Entry Level
Location: Huntington Beach,
Apply for this job now.