Atlantic Westchester, a commercial HVAC service and maintenance company is seeking candidates for our new assistant service manager position. Our growing service department needs someone who can work under our Operations manager, coordinate with our Service dispatcher and help support our technicians. You’ll be engaged with a large client base and provide resolutions that positively impact their daily operation and comfort. We look forward to your input.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist service dispatcher in scheduling daily calls and routes
- Source, order and coordinate logistics for all necessary repair parts, maintenance materials, etc… to support the field technicians
- Process warranty claims, as required
- Help resolve technician's issues over the phone
- Help increase overall profitability of the service department by increasing efficiency
- Provide inside sales support with quotes/estimates, follow up and coordination
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Five year HVAC experience preferred
- Strong customer service communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Prioritization Skills
- HVAC industry experience
- Knowledge of commercial products a +
- Knowledge of ductless and VRF products a +
- Ability to enhance technical knowledge through research and experience
- Computer skills
- Health Insurance/Dental
- Paid Vacation
- Company Cell Phone
Since 1961, Atlantic Westchester has been providing exceptional commercial HVAC service through hard work and collaboration. We are headquartered in Bedford Hills and are currently expanding our service sales efforts in the Westchester County area.
Role: HVAC (Commercial) Assistant Service Manager – Full Time
Apply for this job now.