Teaching Assistant Role - Thanet
One of our client schools in the Thanet area are looking to appoint both permanent full time and part time teaching assistant roles from October 2021. The role will be to support children both 1-1 and in small groups. Experience of working with school children would be beneficial however they are also happy to have candidates who are looking for a career in teaching and gain experience in a school.
- Experience working with school children (desirable)
- Maths and English (GCSE C or above)
- Ability to form positive lasting relationships with both pupils and staff
- Assisting the class teacher with the running of the classroom
- Supporting children on an individual basis with their learning
What can Teaching Personnel offer?:
- Your will have your own personal recruitment consultant who will always be on hand to answer any questions that you have.
- Access to our CPD training academy which offers multiple courses on safeguarding
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend a friend bonus (GBP50)
- The ability to manage your own diary
- Opportunities for full time, part time, permanent and supply work.
• You will need to have or apply for a valid Child Workplace DBS on the update service (able to apply for one through Teaching Personnel
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, then please do get in touch via email or the Kent Branch's number (below). Or if you want to chat to us about other opportunities that we may have we'd love to hear from you!
#removed# or call on 01622 920 703