We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who can deliver excellent customer service with a smile. We will teach you everything else you need to know!
Job duties include but are not limited to food prep, cashiering, maintenance and customer service. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Food Handlers card required within 30 days of employment.
- Have current, valid identification.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
- Cashiering or money handling experience a plus.
- Restaurant or fast food experience a plus.
In 1971, a small restaurant on South Congress Avenue in Austin, Texas was home to a single, one-of-a-kind sandwich. The menu was succinct: one delectable sandwich composed of a unique combination of premium meats, cheeses, and marinated black olives served on hot Schlotzsky's sourdough bread. From humble origins, The Original® created a passionate customer following.
Now, more than 40 years later, Schlotzsky's is an international sandwich franchise restaurant chain with locations in 35 states and three foreign countries. As we've grown, customers' tastes have evolved, and so has our menu. The Original® is still our most famous sandwich, but today you can also enjoy fresh baked bread, delicious hot sandwiches, Artisan flatbreads, specialty pizzas, toasted wraps, freshly tossed salads, gourmet soups, and more!
Role: Crew Member
Apply for this job now.