Company: PIMENTO CONNECTION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £18000 - £24000/annum
Our customer is an IT and Electrical recycling company based near Reading and they are looking for experienced E-Commerce assistants to grow their E-Commerce business. The role will be working closely with their senior E-Commerce team, and liaising with their technicians at production level.
Day to day duties include:
* Product research.
* Creating product listings using the backend E-Commerce platform.
* Dealing with customer messages, answering any questions, and helping process orders.
* Dealing with returns, customer issue resolution and after sales support.
* Highlighting any product issues reported by customers with the refurbishing team.
* Communicating with suppliers and customers regarding deliveries.
* Enhancing product descriptions to increase sales.
* Assisting with all aspects of marketing & advertising.
Skills and experience required:
* Experience of creating ecommerce listings and managing E-Commerce shops in a professional capacity not personal selling.
* Relevant experience or understanding of online marketplace and selling (eBay and Amazon).
* Experience of working in data entry and strong administrative skills.
* Experience of working towards set targets.
* Eagerness to develop a career in E-Commerce.
* Great organisation and time keeping.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills