COMPANY: PAGE PERSONNEL
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator for their client based in Liverpool City Centre. This is a temporary position and is for 4-8 weeks therefore requires someone who is available immediately. The role is responsible for supporting full end-to-end employee lifecycle processing, contributing to the effective delivery of a high quality, professional HR service to the company.
A company established over 100 years ago.
One of the UK's largest wealth management firms.
Responsibilities of the HR Administrator:
- Act as first point of contact for HR process and policy related queries, escalating more complex queries as required
- Generate offer letters, contracts and other employment-related documentation in accordance with HR and company guidelines
- Organise the Company and HR inductions, liaising with the L&D Team and departmental heads to ensure a smooth running and engaging employee induction programme
- Coordinate the monthly payroll instruction process, ensuring Payroll are notified of all pay-related changes in a timely manner to ensure correct processing of employee pay
- Respond to and process absence related queries, including sickness absence recording, holiday entitlement calculations, maternity and paternity leave calculations
- Preparation of documentation and correspondence, attending meetings and minute taking where required
- Deal with telephone and written enquiries / requests for information, including reference requests, mortgage requests or external submissions (e.g. Office for National Statistics)
Requirements for the HR Administrator position:
- Educated to A-level standard
- CIPD Level 3
- Previous experience working in a HR Admin role
- Previous experience working with HR systems and data
- High level of proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated success in delivering high quality customer service
- High level of attention to detail
- Must possess excellent time management skills, with ability to prioritise and deliver to strict deadlines
- On-site facilities
- Close to public transport
- Liverpool city centre location
- Subsidised canteen on-site
Role: HR Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.