Software Engineer, London - £60K - £70K
We are working with a rapidly growing start up based in Central London who are looking for their first Software Engineer to join the business. This is full stack role (PHP and Java Script) - typically the business have engaged a 3rd party supplier to develop their platform, but they are now looking to bring this knowledge and expertise inhouse and start to build their development capability.
They are looking to bring in someone incredible. They want someone to share their company values and really embrace the journey as the company grows and strives to be market leading.
As the first Software Engineer you will be:
- You will work with the engineering provider and help to build (and own) everything that they do with the platform
- You will help them to define the way they do things and execute this
- You will be a part of the decision-making process
- This role is all about growing and developing with the company
- You may need to apply your mind to all parts of their platform
You will have:
- 3-5 years of experience within a Software Development position
- Proven background within a Full Stack role
- Experience with PHP and Java Script
- The ability to explain complex problems in simple ways
- Ambition, ingenuity and initiative
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is at the right time of their career to embrace the challenge and journey of the business to develop skills to move into a Head of Engineering or CTO role in the future.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.