We have an excellent opportunity for a numerate and articulate A-Level, or equivalent, qualified individual to take up a Trainee Tax Consultant role in our Blackpool office. We are a top 50 award winning professional services firm with an excellent reputation for training staff in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Location: Blackpool office
Hours: Full time
Salary: Competitive salary plus a fully funded study package
Study and support for professional qualifications
Competitive benefits package (upon qualification)
Combining the demands of a full-time role whilst studying for the ATT qualification, you will start with basic administrative tasks and learn through a programme of structured training and development alongside on the job work experience, to undertake duties such as:
• Preparation of individual self assessment tax returns.
• Dealing with client correspondence.
• Dealing with HMRC correspondence, statements of account and PAYE coding notices.
• Dealing with national insurance queries and calculations.
• Maintaining and controlling work progress reports.
• Preparation of business tax calculations and partnership tax returns.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be confident, have well-developed interpersonal skills and be able to work to strict deadlines.
The successful applicant will need to:
- have a minimum of 8 GCSE’s (or equivalent) including minimum of Grade B Maths and English
- be A-Level (or equivalent) qualified
- have an aptitude for figures and an interest in business and commerce, especially tax
- demonstrate the commitment to study for professional examinations
We are looking to recruit someone as soon as possible and will make an appointment as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Role: ATT Apprenticeship
Location: Blackpool, Lancashire, England
Apply for this job now.