Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency. Since 1996 we have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms. Our mission statement captures the essence of what we do, the services we provide and what is really important about the work undertaken by our branches.
We are supporting a school based Bury (BL8) is looking to recruit a teaching assistant to join their team on a full time basis.
This 'Outstanding' rated primary school is looking for an enthusiastic individual who can inspire children and help them develop a love and passion for learning as this school puts an emphasis to encouraging all pupils to be the best that they can be, so that they all achieve success.
As a Year 5 teaching assistant, you would be working with small groups of children on an intervention basis along with general TA duties. This school is proud of the fun, friendly and welcoming working environment that is achieved and is a great place to work for the right person.
• Withdrawal and intervention groups focusing on phonics, literacy and numeracy
• Full Time role
• Opportunity for a more permanent role
• Experience of working with key stage 2 children in a primary school is desirable
• Must have confidence delivering literacy and numeracy intervention groups in particular
• Graduates are welcome to apply
• Teachers looking to work as a TA welcomed to apply
For more information, please click apply!