As the Quality Standards Manager, you will be an experienced Children's Social Worker from a Fostering background with significant experience of Senior Management, Quality Assurance and working through Ofsted Inspections.
This not-for-profit Independent Fostering Agency are a well thought of and a striving to be "Outstanding" rated by Ofsted across all services, as they are with one service. You will need to have the commitment and drive to be successful in this pivotal role. You will be required to travel between offices (South Yorkshire & Tyne & Wear), with the occasional over night stay.
Benefits for you as the Quality Standards Manager:
- 30 days Annual leave + Public Holidays
- 45 ppm mileage paid
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Loyalty Bonus
- Flexible working arrangements - TOIL
- Childcare Vouchers
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Quality Standards Manager:
- Undertake the role of Agency Decision Maker
- Supervision of the Independent Reviewing Officers
- Work with management to achieve "Outstanding" ratings from Ofsted
- Develop & monitor Foster Care policies and procedures
- Act as the data protection advisor
Requirements of you as the Quality Standards Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- Significant experience of working within Senior Management
- Experience of working with an Independent Fostering Agency
- Knowledge of the operations of a not-for-profit organisation
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £46,500
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 or #removed# for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
To see Jobs similar to this position, please CLICK HERE
Linkedin Page - CLICK HERE & CONNECT
Role: Quality Standards Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
Job Type: Permanent
Location: south yorkshire, england, england
Apply for this job now.