Part time (2 days per week)
Salary is dependent on experience, training and job role.
September 2021 start.
ABC Teachers are working with a Dudley based primary school who are seeking to appoint an experienced and high-quality teacher who can run intervention classes across the school, however with a main focus on Key Stage Two.
The ideal candidate must be passionate and ideally an experienced teacher and keen to further the attainment of pupils. You will also ideally have experience in delivering a high standard of interventions and be able to show evidence of raising attainment.
The chosen two days worked a week will be flexible as the school are happy to make adjustment for the right candidate.
The role is to start in September and continue on an on-going basis.
To be considered for the primary teacher position, you will:
- Hold QTS (NQTs welcome)
- Have recent, relevant, referenceable experience.
- Be ready to commit to your classroom, pupils and school for the foreseeable future.
- Have the ability to engage with various abilities with strong communication skills.
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our Primary Team on #removed#.