Isosceles provides bespoke strategic and operational HR, Payroll, Accountancy and Finance expertise to UK and international companies. We work with our clients as part of their team and deliver tailored solutions that meet their needs. Often, we are their Finance, HR and/or Payroll Department. We're looking for experienced HR Administrators to join our HR team both on permanent basis and also on fixed term.
Role Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
Exactly what you’ll do on a day to day basis will be influenced by your clients, but could include:
- New hire to leaver process administration.
- Liaising with payroll for new starters/leavers and change of terms.
- Maintenance of electronic filing systems.
- Managing and maintaining HR Information Systems (HRIS).
- Liaising with the HRIS support team to escalate problems and source solutions.
- Dealing directly with clients to resolve queries – theirs and ours.
- Providing administrative support to the HR team.
- Assist with projects as and when needed.
- Producing reports.
- Benefits administration.
- Supporting recruitment activity, including graduate assessment.
You’ll be a primary point of contact for your clients and their employees, representing both the Isosceles brand and the client’s HR function in everything you do. You’ll need to be:
- An experienced HR administrator.
- Quick to learn.
- Ideally qualified to CIPD level 3.
- Able to provide exceptional levels of customer service.
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills demonstrating the ability to multitask and prioritise own workload.
- Resilient, flexible, able to balance competing demands on your time from multiple clients.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- Excellent at written and spoken English.
- Highly accurate. First time.
- Brilliant at building and maintaining relationships at all levels.
- Proactive, polished, professional, positive.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, including Excel, with exposure to HRIS.