Sterling Personnel is recruiting for a Medical Billing Clerk for our client, a specialty medical office.
To be successful in this role, candidates must be able to provide exceptional business support by completing the following duties:
- Coding and posting daily charges for patients
- Reviewing daily logs, consulting and completing charge tickets
- Coding charges using correct CPT and ICD9/10 codes
- Performing medical records audits
- Correcting coding errors and refiling claims
- Maintaining quality assurance standards for department and reports any discrepancies
- 5+ years Medical Billing experience
- Computer literate, word processing, typing, multi-tasking, strong knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy; current insurance guidelines; surgical coding
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and written
- Able to meet weekly deadlines with high degree of accuracy
Role: Medical Billing Clerk
Location: Corpus Christi,
Apply for this job now.