Teaching Personnel are currently looking for a skilled and experienced TA to fill a role in a year two class in one of our excellent north Plymouth schools. This school is part of a large MAT and as such will provide the successful applicant with a large support network within the role. Please see details below
- The main duties of the roles will include supporting the class teacher in all areas including classroom management
- For experienced TA's or NQTs this is a perfect opportunity to gain valuable skills within classroom settings and to hone your classroom skills
- Experience working in SEN schools or settings may be desirable but is not a requirement for all schools
Successful candidates must have:
- Experience working within school settings in teaching roles or as a TA
- A passion for education and working within education settings
- A high level of proactivity and organisational skills to be as effective as possible within the classroom setting
- Confidence within the role to be able to effectively and efficiently facilitate the requirements of the role.
- A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle or transport may not be essential but is dependent on the role and location
Teaching Personnel will offer:
- Your own specialist consultant committed to providing you the best experience
- Competitive weekly pay: based on qualification, experience, and role requirements, paid directly through PAYE
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (GBP50 per person)
- Access to your own personal online portal, complete with an interactive online diary so that you can manage your bookings and availability
- Access to free teacher training development with CPD Academy
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
If you would like to know more about the roles available, please apply below.