Social Worker - Referral & Assessment Team - The Vale of Glamorgan - £35 per hour
A experienced Social Worker is required in The Vale of Glamorgan to join a Referral & Assessment Team.
This role requires candidates to have extensive post-qualified experience in statutory children's services. The successful applicant will be required to use professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review social care needs of individuals, relatives and carers and to arrange the provision of appropriate care services.The team is friendly, hardworking and fast paced.
If you want a new challenge and the opportunity to work with children and their families then please apply ASAP as jobs in this team go quickly.
Benefits as a Referral & Assessment Social Worker:
- Low case loads
- Supportive management with regular supervision
- Rural yet diverse location
- Potential to work flexibly an from home
- Training opportunities
- Small, tight-knit teams
Role and responsibilities as a Referral & Assessment Social Worker:
- Centres on excellent report writing skills and the ability to provide quality assessments.
- Cases allocated will require decisions of initial interventions, including the development of outcomes-based intervention plans.
- You will be required to manage complex cases while ensuring the voice of the child is heard and recorded consistently.
- Multidisciplinary approach through liaising with partner agencies to ensure that children's needs are provided efficiently and effectively.
- Undertake assessments
- Keep up-to-date with policy and legislation
As a Referral & Assessment Social Worker, you will be:
- CCW registered
- Eligible to work in the UK & Wales
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact #removed#
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme
Role: Social Worker - Referral & Assessment Team
Job Type: Permanent
Location: vale of glamorgan,
Apply for this job now.