We are looking for a Senior Payroll Administrator to join our team! Navesink is growing tremendously, at rapid speed. Located in the Wayne, NJ area and expanding. Our environment is fast paced and encompasses a wide variety of expertise.
The preferred candidate will have the following, but not limited to:
Requirements and Responsibility Overview:
- Union payroll
- Certified payroll reporting
- Multi state payroll for taxes
- Payroll Software Usage
- ability to be organized
- Must stay calm and courteous when dealing with other employees
- Detail oriented when explaining and breaking down pay
- PTO tracking experience
- Pay deduction expertise (Federal, State, Union, Benefit(s), etc)
- At least 5 years of payroll administration
- Experience in following and implementing processes to better the department
- Must have worked in a union and non-union environment for at least 3 years
- BA Degree
We are looking for you to join our team! Navesink is growing tremendously, at rapid speed. Located in the Wayne, NJ area and expanding. Our environment is fast paced and encompasses a wide variety of expertise.
Our website is currently under construction. As we work to better our online tools, please feel free to submit your application, and if qualified, we can tell you what we are all about directly!
We very much look forward to making you a member of the Navesink team.
Role: Senior Payroll Administrator
Apply for this job now.