This is Ruchi Patil from Triveni IT Inc. I have direct client requirement for DevOps Architect for multiple location.
Job - DevOps Architect
Location - Richmond, Norfolk (VA), Atlanta (GA), Woodland Hills (CA)
Experience - 10 Yrs +
The role is 50:50 meaning, 50% of role is doing the high level stuff of design, architecture, DevOps mentoring/orientation for DevOps adoption, requirements gathering, C level and Business User interaction. The balance 50% is hands on work.
DevOps Architect- Richmond, Norfolk (VA), Atlanta (GA) , Woodland Hills (CA)
Duration - 12-24 months
Start Date - July 1st.
- Must have experience in strategizing and implementing DevOps, Application Lifecycle Management and Agile Solutions in large Enterprises
- Strong understanding of DevOps concepts, tools, workflows and best Practices
- Extensive experience with Agile Scrum and related frameworks
- Expert skills with Perforce Git Bitbucket administration, experience of designing git based workflows GitFlow Feature Branching and Hooks creation.
- Experience in Organization Change Management and ability to convert DevOps solutions into people adoption.
- Knowledge and experience in Portfolio management, CI and CD tools in market E.g., Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Sonarqube etc.
- Experience of configuration management tools Ansible, Chef or puppet
- Experience in monitoring solutions and ELK
- Bring fresh ideas to the table, learn, and adapt to new technologies and changing situations quickly
- Contribute to implementation and adherence to continuous integration practices, including build automation, test automation, fast builds and clean build maintenance.
- Identify and document DevOps business drivers, challenges, and initiatives
- Identify key stakeholders in business, development, QA, and operations for having due diligence
- Determine the SDLC methodologies agile, waterfall or both and practices
- Assess current state of DevOps maturity, identify areas of gap and recommend solutions
- Review critical DevOps domains that align to the organization s business goals
- Identify critical success factors and best practices from successful projects
- Advice the IT leadership in defining a business case with ROI for DevOps adoption
- Define the Organization DevOps Strategy
- Define the DevOps journey roadmap with clear milestones
- Assist in defining partners and consultants to drive the implementation across process and tools
- Change management Agree and plan adoption of changes to application Portfolio management, Software development lifecycle , Application Lifecycle Management, IT operations, organizational structure and platforms tools
- Value realization Ensure Business IT responsiveness through dynamic transparent value
- Governance Validate and ensure controls across the life cycle Ensure reduction in latency of management decisions through contextualized visibility
- Mentor and orient business users, stake holders and executives on DevOps adoption
Triveni is a technology company located in the New York City area. Triveni utilizes agile technologies to develop web solutions for our clients. We are seeking highly-motivated developers to join our team. The successful candidate will focus on the detailed programming of software solutions to satisfy complex business requirements. We provide a casual work environment where hard work is rewarded.
Role: DevOps Architect -
Apply for this job now.