Call #removed# ext 103 if interested
As a Direct Care Professional at Quality Living Home Care, you'll build relationships, improve the quality of life and serve elderly in need of love and care. Your goal will be to help individuals enjoy life by helping them perform their simple daily functions; meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions and housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a caregiver will bring joy into the lives of the clients you work with and help them feel encouraged, involved and loved.
- Hourly Pay: We pay employees between $10.00-$15.00/hour, depending on experience and the program the client is on
- Location: We will find a client as close to your home as possible. We provide services in Allegheny, Westmoreland, Washington, Butler, Armstrong, Indiana and Somerset Counties.
- Flexibility: We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, and your personal life. That is why we offer flexibility with call offs when you, your spouse or your children are sick.
- Education/Learning: Free training and certificates of completion are available at the time of hire and anywhere you can access the internet. All training is paid.
- Bonuses: We offer an initial $250 bonus within the first 6 months of working with us full time, and then a reoccurring $100 bonus every 6 months after that (if you are still working full time). Part time employees will qualify for the bonus, but it may take 9-12 months to reach these reoccurring bonuses. This bonus will reoccur every 1,000 hours worked.
- Fill in shifts: We understand that employees need compensated at a higher rate for traveling further from their home. That is why we offer a $17.00/hour rate when filling in with our clients.
- PTO (Paid time off): If you would rather have paid time off instead of the reoccurring bonus, please speak to your hiring manager about this.
- Health Care Benefits: We offer health care, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Company Paid Screenings: We pay for all employees initial 2 step tuberculosis skin test and the Pennsylvania criminal background check. If further clearances are required, we will pay for those as well.
- Paid Travel Time: We offer paid travel time when and if you are traveling between more than 1 client's home in the same day. This is paid at your regular rate of pay.