Offering an excellent rate of pay, a friendly working environment, performance bonuses, overtime, and more, we have an exciting opportunity for Class 2 HGV Drivers to join our team at our Ambergate site.
The Lockwood Group is a dynamic forward thinking family run business established in 1965, which currently has over 250 employees across 4 UK sites. The group's activities include UK transport, distribution and storage, co-packing and frozen food production.
The Role - Class 2 HGV Drivers:
- You will be working Monday to Friday days
- A minimum of 48 hours per week
- Your rate of pay will be £10.02 per hour, including bonus up to 48 hours. Overtime rates apply thereafter
- You will perform safe HGV driving around the UK delivering goods to customers
- You will take responsibility for loading and discharging in a sensible manner
- Always drive in accordance to the law
- Driving within the tachograph law and driver hours limits
- Look after your vehicle and ensure that it is not subjected to unnecessary damage
- Maintain the cleanliness of the driving cab
- You must have a valid HGV Class 2 driving licence
- Must have a valid Driver Qualification Card (CPC)
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- The ability to work conscientiously and within Health & Safety regulations
- Able to use own initiative and be self-motivated
- Applicants must have checkable references
We offer an excellent working environment, performance bonuses, provide company work-wear, overtime and workplace pension.
Interviews for this Class 2 HGV Drivers position will be held on weekdays, between the hours of 09:00 - 17:00