Our client: is a well-established logistics company who are looking to add to their team due to an expected period of growth.
Job Title: Packing Operative
Please be advised you MUST have previous experience within a picking/packing role.
Job Type: On-going assignment
Hours: Days: Monday - Thursday 06:00am - 16:00pm and Friday 06:00am - 14:00pm.
Pay Rate: £8.72 on days.
Reports To: Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Our client is looking for someone with a proven track record of working in a fast paced environment where picking of orders to meet targets and deadlines are essential. Other duties will include loading and unloading and general duties.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Picking, allocating and packing work
- Checking quantity and condition of goods received
- Complete stock checks as required
- Store and label goods
- Manual handling and heavy lifting involved with this role
- General help in and around the warehouse
- Following H&S procedures
- Loading and unloading
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Experience in a similar role
- Must be an enthusiastic team player
- Reliable and flexible to the needs of the business
- Physically fit & able
- Working within a warehouse environment
- Picking & Packing
- Despatch and Goods In experience
- Warehouse Experience
To apply for this role in the first instance please contact PROMAN on 01422 387 319 and ask to speak with one of our team. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to: #removed#-uk.com