Role: Senior Buyer
Contract Length: 12 Months
Location: London, Puddle Dock
Salary: £440 day (umbrella)
CV Deadline: 13th at 10:00
Interview Process: Telephone / MS TEAMS
- Large capital/construction/NEC contract experience
To implement and monitor agreed category strategies including development of individual contracts and undertaking procurement, negotiation and contracting on behalf of delivery unit Route and Regional customers.
- To lead in ensuring compliance with company strategies, processes, procedures and EU legislation.
- Undertake fully compliant over EU Threshold Tender projects including tendering of framework agreements.
- Target specific goods, services and/ or suppliers to identify how tangible efficiencies may be made to the procurement of these goods and services.
- Responsible for whole tender process for Route customers as appropriate and as directed by the relevant category strategy.
- Expert user and Route lead on all strategic sourcing and procurement related systems and processes.
- Support senior Contracts & Procurement staff in the development and implementation of national strategies as required.
- Act as the primary interface with Route business users to communicate the benefits of new contracts and suppliers
- Recognised skills in contractual and commercial matters, with credibility and experience to act as advisor to other staff.
- Successful procurement background with practical intermediate level experience.
- Practical experience of leading an OJEU Tender project.
- Knowledge of relevant contracting terms and responsibilities.
- Evidence of well-developed negotiation skills.
- Computer literate including ability to utilise in-house and external software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle, Bravo).
- Evidence of well-developed analytical skills.
- Confidence to communicate at Senior Management Level.
- Practical experience surrounding the development of procurement strategies.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply at Associate level or above.
- Previous experience and understanding of Network Rail Suite of Contracts.
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on #removed#