We are seeking a committed and MRI experienced Hospital Radiographer to join our client's busy Imaging department at their new-built state of the art Orthopaedic and Surgical inpatient facility based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
Hatfield is within easy access of the A1(M) and M25 motorway networks and mainline rail services to London.
The patient throughput is 50%+ Orthopaedic/MSK with a mix of other general surgical specialities - as such current or recent Orthopaedic or Spinal experience would be desirable
The Hatfield site is the second hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients' experience and perception of the hospital's facilities.
The Hospital comprises;
- 18 en-suite rooms, 14 Day Care beds and a Critical Care Unit
- 10 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites including Endoscopy
- 3 Theatres
- Imaging Dept including CT & MRI suites
- A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
Qualified Radiographer with full HCPC registration.
Post-registration UK Hospital-based experience in MRI, also able to rotate through general Hospital Radiography Inpatient, Outpatient and Theatre Radiography if required.
Independent and non time-limited permission to undertake employment (not requiring a certificate of sponsorship)
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank holidays
- Contributory Pension (5%)
- Life assurance cover (3 times salary)
- Private Medical Insurance including spouse and family cover
- Free onsite parking
- Relocation package for candidates moving to the area
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner; our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our Imaging recruiting managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.