Join our growing sales team!
Author Solutions is a global company, headquartered in Bloomington, IN, working with authors all over the world. We are a world leader in our industry and enjoy working with authors who have a goal of publishing their book.
Our consultants have used the following words to describe their position:
We are interested in speaking with driven and top-performing Sales Consultants with a proven track record of strong sales performance. Author Solutions offers a fun work environment with benefits, a unique product, consultative sale, and passionate customers. Through our Eagle Academy, we provide training and continued development with a mix of integrated classroom and hands-on experience. Our Sales Consultants receive base salary plus uncapped commission.
Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Sales Consultants initiate contact with authors and potential authors to sell Author Solutions brands publishing packages, marketing services, and books
- Author Solutions Sales Consultants will apply a consultative approach to their sales process to best help their authors achieve their publishing goals
- Sales Consultants will maintain accurate and complete notes in our customer database
- Sales Consultants will receive a database and will be expected to manage their database and plan their day to best optimize results
Sales Consultant Qualifications:
- High School Graduate.
- College Degree Preferred.
- One (1) year sales experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills preferred.
Sales Consultant Benefits:
- Two weeks initial training, and continued development
- Base salary plus uncapped commission
- Recognition awards and trip incentives for top performers
- Benefits and vacation time included
At Author Solutions, we provide the technology and services that make publishing easy, affordable, and available to anyone, anyway, anywhere, anytime. This provides as the foundation for you to meet expectations of customers both external and internal.
Role: Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.