Do you have 1+ years of Revenue Accounting experience? Are you looking for a great company to call your work home? If so, apply now! We have a position for you.
- Assists in monthly revenue close process so that closing is processed on a timely basis
- Books revenue sales information into accounting system
- Assists with DOI maintenance and monthly oil and gas revenue accruals
- Prepares revenue sales allocation schedules
- Flexible, organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- SSI experience preferred but not mandatory
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Minimum of 2 years of oil and gas revenue accounting experience
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting is much preferred
The Addison Group is a leading staffing firm based in Chicago, IL that specializes in connecting opportunities and candidates in Administration & HR, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Information Technology. Founded in 1999, Addison Group has now established a coast to coast presence, with 22 offices nationwide: Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago (HQ), Cupertino, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York, Oklahoma City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Reston, Rockville, San Antonio, San Francisco, Schaumburg, Seattle, Tulsa, and Washington, DC.
Named a “Top 50” Fastest Growing Company, Addison Group continues to achieve success and growth while fostering a competitive yet team-oriented environment. Addison Group is an Inavero’s Best of Staffing winner for the past six years. Addison Group is focused on organic growth—each year we promote people from within to open new branches and lines of business. Addison Group is a team-oriented work environment with a work hard/play hard atmosphere—Addison has been recognized by many publications as one of the top best places to work for the past five years. Visit our website to learn more: addisongroup.com
Role: Revenue Accountant
Location: Oklahoma City,
Apply for this job now.