Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Senior Litigation & Arbitration Associate
Up to £70k DOE
My client are a Top Tier law firm, who are looking to expand their Litigation & Arbitration Team, and are looking for a talented Senior Associate to join their thriving Team.
- Working on high value and complex portfolio of cross border and domestic litigation and arbitration cases.
- Working as a team when key mandates are executed.
- Responsibility for running of high value cases
- Excellent opportunity for advancement and career development.
- Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales
- Minimum 6 years PQE
- Current legal and business issues understanding and commercial awareness
- Team working skills (co-operation, collaboration, sharing information and knowledge)
- Desire to develop a network internally and externally
- Strong litigation and/or arbitration experience.
- Easily self-motivated with a desire to develop and manage their own career path.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Tamara Chorokhova for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful