- Sector: Primary Education
- Location: Leeds - West Yorkshire
Date Posted: 27/05/2021 Closing Date: 01/08/2021 Start Date From: As Soon As Online!
Daily Rate: GDP85 - GDP110 Per Day (Dependant On Experience)
*Fantastic 1 on 1 Leading Agency Support Also Provided*
Teaching Personnel are looking for a number of Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) for our newly introduced NQT pool.
The NQT Pool has been created to support schools with their staffing requirements as of September 2021 after the recent news that the NQT pools usually provided by local authorities will no longer go a head this time round.
How the NQT Pool works for you…..
The pool gives you as an NQT numerous opportunities and the ability to build various connections across schools. You will have exclusive access to a number of vacancies when in search of work opportunities, various CPD opportunities free of charge to help you up skill and strengthen applications as well as support and guidance from an Education Specialist Consultant who knows the area in which you would like to work.
How the NQT pool works for schools….
Schools will have access to a number of vetted NQTs looking for placements as of September for longer term/permanent roles within school they will be able to interview as many or as little as they like keeping recruitment all in one place.
(You as an NQT need to be in the NQT pool in order to benefit from this!)
- A relevant teaching qualification
- 2 graded references from your most recent teaching placements or enough references to span over 11 months (NQT Mentor reports may also be asked for)
- A Child Workforce DBS that's on the update service - if you don't have this we can help
- If you have worked or lived abroad for a period of 6 or months in the last 5 years we will also ask that you have Overseas Criminal Clearance - If you need this and don't have it we can help
Key Benefits Working With Teaching Personnel:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- MyTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in school
If you are interested in this role please click apply now, or for more information, call Teaching Personnel on #removed#.
You can also email an up-to-date CV to #removed#
(If perhaps this role doesn't sound as well suited after reading, we do offer a huge range of teaching/support opportunities should you wish to take a look on our website… Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.)