Role - Experienced Residential Conveyancer
Location - Watford
Salary - £22K - £28K PLUS Excellent Benefits - (see below)
Exciting career enhancing opportunities to join a company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that exceeds departments and hierarchies. Our Client is changing the world of conveyancing by bringing an old industry into the modern world. By putting the consumer at the centre of all they do, they will deliver a highly transparent, technology driven service that will revolutionise conveyancing in the UK.
An experienced Conveyancer to join their dynamic, entrepreneurial team. As a Conveyancer, you will have the exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, delivery-focused environment, working on electronic conveyancing files from instruction to completion and offering first rate customer service to your clients.
· Be part of a modern, business-minded Conveyancing team.
· Have conduct of a full mix caseload of approximately 100 active files.
· Work to exchange and completion targets
· Deliver first-rate customer service to your clients
· Use a case-management system to progress your caseload
· Produce regular management information and and have a solid and in-depth understanding of your caseload
· Work to company policies and compliance standards
· Plan, prioritise and manage your working day
· Update other stakeholders in a transaction as required
· Take a pro-active, business-minded approach towards conveyancing
· Be expected to support other members of the Conveyancing team in handling sales and purchases.
· A minimum of 2 years' experience in a residential conveyancing role.
· A sound knowledge of Freehold and Leasehold conveyancing in sale, purchase and
· A strong understanding of the conveyancing process
· A passion for customer service and client care
· A pro-active approach and a positive 'can do' attitude
· Excellent IT skills
· A confident, polite and professional telephone manner
· An ability to learn quickly, so you can keep pace with one of the fastest growing conveyancing technology
· A curiosity about technology & innovation and how it can improve processes and customer experience.
· 25 days Holiday Per Year & as an added treat, you get your birthday off too!
· Company Paid Bank Holidays - 8 Statutory days per year
· Medical Insurance
· Company pension scheme
· The opportunity to participate in company Stock Options
· A great fun team environment
· An opportunity to learn & develop in an innovative & entrepreneurial environment.
IN APPLYING PLEASE PROVIDE A PARAGRAPH OR 2 TO 'SELL YOURSELF' INTO SUCH ROLES.
Role: Conveyancing Executive / Property Lawyer - Watford
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire
Apply for this job now.