This generalist position supports all facets of HR, is a key member of the corporate HR team, with emphasis on employee relations and recruiting at various locations.
Responsibilities and Essential Activities:
- Supports and works closely with local management to support day-to-day HR needs and initiatives, in conjunction with corporate HR.
- Supports the expat immigration process for ONE NA and acts as a partner with internal Legal dept. and external immigration law firm
- Conducts various training sessions, as needed
- Tracks and assists management with performance appraisal and compensation system
- Travels as necessary, to other locations to provide HR coverage
- Supports recruiting and interviewing process
- Develops reports for management, as needed, ie -- turnover, open positions, cost per hire, etc.
- Coaches and counsels employees and management on HR-related issues
- Conducts investigations, as required
- Ensures fairness and consistency in application of ONE NA's policies
- Handles and tracks FMLA/ADA/LOA process for assigned areas
- Special project to support HR, Administration and cllient group goals and objectives
- Supports Employee Activities Committee and monitors events
- Conducts benefits new hire orientation, assists with new hires, transfers and termination process
- Maintains HR records
- Other responsibilities and duties, as needed
Travel: As needed, to other ONE NA locations, to provide HR coverage
Work Experience needed:
- Minimum of 3 plus years' experience in a significant HR generalist role with emphasis on recruiting
- Providing HR support to locations is a plus
- Solid, basic knowledge and experience with all HR functions such as: employee relations, full cycle recruiting and hiring, counseling, leave of absence benefits, immigration work, policy interpretation
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong and accurate administrative record keeping skills
- Facilitation and leadership skills
- Conflict resolution and gaining win/win results
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint; ADP/HRIS
- Possess strong working HR knowledge of federal, state and local laws, including workers compensation
Education: Bachelor's degree required, with HR emphasis preferred
Role: Human Resources Generalist Manager
Apply for this job now.