Business Development Manager
An exciting position has become available for a full time Enterprise Level Business Development Manager to join a growing international company. The successful candidate will earn $75,000 per year. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow their skills and responsibilities with the company.
Please Note - This position is initially Working from Home.
- The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is able to demonstrate past experience of self-generating new business opportunities, have the ability to seize the opportunity and deliver quick wins and have the persistence to stay with longer term opportunities to see them through to a successful conclusion.
- Excellent business development skills, professional and comfortable delivering formal presentations, demos and webinars.
- Driven, ambitious with a willingness to put in the hours and work to achieve results.
- Determination to stay with a sale that may take months/years to bring to a successful conclusion.
- An aptitude to easily learn software functionality, through both in-house training and self-learning will be essential to the individual's success in this role.
- Age is not important, but a demonstrable, successful track record is.
- Minimum of five years demonstrable, over quota sales experience within the software, office technology or copier industry.
- Experience selling into the healthcare market or within the Time & Attendance, Human Resources or Payroll application / service provider marketplace will be of interest, but this does not preclude other software application industry experience.
- Previous track record in a consultative type sales role is essential. Ability to sell to all managerial levels.
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience dealing with both medium and large local and multinational organizations,
- Presenting with the aid of PowerPoint as well as the ability to demonstrate software to varying sizes of audience.
- Analytical approach to problem solving, providing solutions and a strong interest in the latest developments in IT.
- Understanding of the customer's decision-making process, goals, objectives and strategies.
- Experience of producing winning ITT responses will be an advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred but not essential
- The successful candidate may have experience of a formal sales training program and be experienced in effectively managing a short to long-term sales pipeline.
- The New Business Development Manager will work from home initially and help develop an office network based on success.
- Generate leads and opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting into healthcare providers in North America.
- North America - Enterprise sales (Healthcare providers with 500+ employees).
- Prospect into both cold accounts as well as into new groups, divisions, etc. of existing customers - setting of appointments and responding to tenders.
- Assess potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions.
- Develop a pipeline of new opportunities and build relationships with prospects. Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Close opportunities and meet agreed sales targets.
- Apply consultative selling skills to develop attractive value propositions for one strategic or several large, complex opportunities.
- As an important member of the sales team, help define the business approach for your specific region and deliver a joint strategy.
- Understand Softworks business focused vertical solutions