Team Leader position at Rendall&Rittner (Home Based)
Working Hours – Mon–Fri 09:00 – 17:30
Salary - Competitive
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall&Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
We are a responsible modern organisation, with best practice a fundamental part of our DNA. We're ever conscious of the need for balance: superlative client service with sustainability; management excellence with staff motivation; financial prudence with a permanent programme of growth and improvement.
At Rendall&Rittner, we focus on delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees. We are constantly developing initiatives to ensure that our day-to-day management is as effective as possible. Key services and strategies include our innovative approach to management and customer service, our dedication to corporate social responsibility and investment in our staff.
Every great Rendall&Rittner experience needs great people!
What makes a brilliant Rendall&Rittner Team Leader?
- you’ll have experience managing a property management team, from Team Administrators to Senior Property Managers.
- you’ll have experience managing budgets, year-end accounts and quarterly client statements.
- you have experience reviewing accounting information to ensure accuracy, producing financial forecasts and reports.
- you’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to lead, engage and inspire others.
- you’ll oversee the planning and execution of day-to-day operations, maintenance and inspections of all developments within the assigned portfolio of properties
- you’ll be a member of IRPM/AssocRICS
- you’ll already have some brilliant experience behind you communicating and establishing relationships with high profile developers, clients and leaseholders, ensuring they are kept up to date with management issues.
- your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships, ultimately being part of a strong unified working environment.
Working with Rendall&Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Rendall and Rittner Team Leader, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations with fully funded training programmes such as IOSH, NEBOSH, IRPM and many more.
- Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness through our benefits portal. Including, but not limited to discounts at Virgin Media, Virgin Active, TM Lewin, Charles Tyrwhitt, Apple, Samsung, BT Broadband, EE, Deliveroo, The Gym, Nespresso and much much more.
- A competitive salary
- Private Medical Care for Managers and Employees following a qualifying period
- Season Ticket Loans
- Free Eye Tests
- Life Assurance
- Full Company Induction with VIP guest speakers
- Induction onto our staff recognition platform
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonuses
- Employee referral scheme with rewards
- Enrolment into the Rendall&Rittner Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme including support on matters such as Family, Health, Money and Work.
- Participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- and so much more!
To apply please respond with your CV. Look us up at Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or for more information please visit our website Rendall&Rittner - Work with us page for a list of our current opportunities.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.