We're the leading provider of tax services in the UK, in terms of the reputation, size and scope of our tax practice. With clients ranging from multinational organisations and public sector bodies to entrepreneurs and family businesses, the work we do is diverse. We lead the debate with tax authorities and governments in the UK, changing the way we all think about tax.To help us match you to the right area of the business please take the time to read through the different client offerings within assurance. You can find links to additional information below, and we'll ask you about your preferences during the application process.What we do in Tax Indirect Tax
- Indirect Tax is a highly commercial and extremely wide-ranging field. You'll be advising businesses on all areas of indirect tax such as VAT, while building your knowledge and expertise and working with clients on matters critical to their business. You could be involved in purely UK activities or global projects, working on more efficient internal processes or on a merger or acquisition. If you would like to find out more please click on the link Corporate and international tax
- In Corporate Tax you'll help clients - from the largest organisations to budding entrepreneurs and high-net-worth individuals manage their tax risk, understand their obligations and comply with complex legislation.. If you would like to find out more please click on the link Tax Reporting and Strategy
- In Tax Reporting and Strategy you'll help businesses align their tax strategy with their wider business strategy, help to accelerate the impact of technology in tax, unblock data insights and meet their domestic and global compliance and reporting obligations. If you would like to find out more please click on the link Legal
- with more than 3,200 lawyers in over 90 countries, we have one of the most extensive legal services networks in the world. Our multidisciplinary approach means you could find yourself working alongside other advisers within PwC - such as Tax Advisers, Management Consultants, and Accountants. If you would like to find out more please click on the link People & Organisation
- In People and Organisation you'll help some of the leading UK and international employers make the most of their biggest asset - their people. It's such a diverse area, you could work on projects helping clients define their HR strategy, through to advising clients on how to improve the effectiveness of their workforce, helping their senior executives understand their global personal tax obligations, or implementing cutting-edge technology in the HR space.If you would like to find out more please click on the link If you're looking for opportunities to work with us on a temporary, or ltd company, basis then you can register your skills and experience on our contingent worker portal here
We help organisations and the people who run them answer the big business questions. How should we raise finance? Where should we be based? How should we reward our people? With some 3,300 experts whose expertise covers every conceivable area of taxation, we're one of the UK's leading tax practices.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here
Role: Flexible Talent Network - Tax
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Not Specified,
Apply for this job now.