Are you a dedicated and supportive teaching assistant or have experience working with secondary school aged children? Do you have experience working with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities?
Secondary School SEN/SEND Teaching Assistants (Liverpool)
We work with many different secondary schools across Liverpool and Merseyside, all of which will require teaching assistants for students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. As a teaching assistant you may be required to work 121 with students or work within the schools SEN/SEND bases with small groups of students.
The roles we have available include Permanent Roles, Long-Term Roles, Short-Term and Day2Day supply and we want to work around your needs and not the other way round.
We are looking for candidates with a strong work ethic, great relationship building skills and a teaching assistant with a passion for supporting children with SEN/SEND in their education and all-round school experience.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will have:
- Experience within an educational setting.
- Experience with various SEND needs.
- Great communication skills.
- A good knowledge of the national curriculum and the ability to adapt your approach depending on the needs of the students.
- A strong work ethic.
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils.
In return the successful Teaching Assistant will receive:
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference.
- A great rate of pay.
- Fantastic prospects of further long-term work for the right candidate.
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant.
If you would like further information on this position, please call Dan on #removed# or email your CV to #removed#