Are the acronyms NDS, CAD, OSP terms you use every day? Do people call you the Yoda of telecom cable facilities designing? Do you like tight deadlines and a fast paced environment where you can make a difference and the team is dependent on you performing at your best? Are you a database junkie that knows how to input, export and manipulate data in multiple systems. Do you want to work in an environment that puts the customer first and holds people accountable to our core values? If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
- Do you have telecom experience, specifically, outside plant experience?
- Are you proficient with the design systems NDS and AutoCad?
- Do you have at least 5 years experience working as a Design engineer?
- Are you proficient in database management and the MS Office Suite?
- Do you want to work at a small company with an entrepreneurial (everyone rolls up their sleeves) culture?
- Do you have at least 3 references that can attest to your skill and attitude as an employee?
- Do you have a strong understanding of the facilities design and construction process?
Role: Design Engineer
Location: Denver County,
Apply for this job now.