We are an Event / Promotions and Public Relation firms in the Orange County area. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others in a fast paced environment and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
*Purpose of Position*
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting retail marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience
*Skills and Knowledge*
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Desire to succeed
**PLEASE NOTE: This is not a graphic design or telemarketing or creative position. This position is ENTRY LEVEL.
We DO NOT participate in the following:
NO DOOR-TO-DOOR SALES
NO COLD-CALLING / TELEMARKETING
NO BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS SALES
We use experiential marketing techniques to empower the market growth of the products we represent. We develop each campaign to precisely match the requirements of the product being represented. Backed by research and demographic analysis, our highly-targeted messaging is extremely effective at producing measurable growth within a short period of time. We make the development of our marketing professionals a top priority, knowing that doing so will secure future success for both our employees and clients.
Role: Public Relations - Event Marketing - Entry Level
Apply for this job now.