GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from International Fortune 500 companies to Colorado startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People and Success!
Title: Associate Project Management Coordinator
Job ID: 4835
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Duration: 1-Year Contract
Pay Rate Range: Depends on Experience (hourly, W2)
As a member of the GCO Sales Training Operations team, this person will be responsible for report creation and analysis, assist with the creation and administration of records and information management systems, process documentation updates, ad-hoc reporting, assist with budget coordination as needed, identifying areas for process improvement and ad-hoc projects.
- Advanced Excel skills is a must (formulas, pivot tables), File Sharing Application Experience.
- Must have strong communication and attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and be okay with work independently.
- Previous Biopharma experience is a plus.
- Looking for a team player willing to take on new challenges and who is comfortable working independently in their role.
- Project management, proficiency in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, advanced Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables), SharePoint and BOX.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and previous experience in health care or related industries a plus.
Top Must Have Skills:
- Microsoft Office Suite with Advanced Excel Skills (formulas, pivot tables)
- File Sharing Application Experience (SharePoint, BOX, One Drive)
- Adobe InDesign
GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies to startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People, and Success!
Role: Associate Project Management Coordinator
Location: Thousand Oaks,
Apply for this job now.